Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from Willsonscott Publishing International Limited ("Willsonscott") or using this website the purchaser ("The Customer"), acknowledges and accepts the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 & Fair Trading Act : Where ever possible we strive to deliver on what we promise and will look to ensure your complete satisfaction when dealing with us.
- Business Customers: The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply. Note: we do respect and adhere to the Fair trading Act.
- Limitation of Liability: Willsonscott, its Directors or employees will not be liable for any damages that may arise out of using this website, or goods purchased from this website.
- Security: No credit card details will be stored by Willsonscott and all transactions are processed securely using the BNZ Multi Currency facility.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given if the product is damaged or in any way faulty or was not what you thought it to be, if however you merely change your mind then any refund will be at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed (from what was advised) by Willsonscott then Willsonscott shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product.
- Mailing Cash: Willsonscott does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, Willsonscott accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- Cancelling Orders: Willsonscott reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- GST: This will be charged for all goods ordered from the company whatever the ultimate country of destination.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges in the country of receipt.
- Stock Availability: We endeavour to ensure accurate product availability is displayed on the website but occasionally a mistake may occur. In this situation Willsonscott will notify the Customer. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Delivery Estimates: Orders will normally be dispatched within 2-3 working days after confirmation of payment and will be couriered using Castle Parcels within New Zealand. For orders outside NZ most orders will be sent using NZ Post and in most cases receipt will be within 7 days of dispatch.
- New Zealand Law: For any dispute that the company is unable to remedy New Zealand law will apply.
- New Zealand export restrictions: The company is not aware of any legal restriction on the export of its products.